According to Lake Wales Fire Chief Jerry Brown, preliminary reports on Tuesday indicate that the fire which broke out at the Estes Building Tuesday afternoon occurred when employees at the building were using an incinerator on the west side of the building to burn some construction materials. Brown said that a spark of some sort from the incinerator dropped onto a pile of scrap wood and debris outside the building. That pile caught fire and the fire spread to the building. The fire is still under investigation.
You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.