Report: North Port cocaine dealer arrested
PORT CHARLOTTE — Authorities arrested an alleged cocaine dealer on Monday after being targeted by narcotics detectives who made several undercover drug buys, according to a Charlotte County Sheriff’s report.
Loudgey Phillips Heraux, 33, of the 400 block of Pine Cone Terrace, North Port, was charged with three counts each of possession of cocaine, sale and delivery of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to the report, narcotics detectives purchased cocaine from Heraux on July 9 and Aug. 10. Detectives again purchased cocaine from Heraux on Monday, exchanging 27.6 grams of the drug for $1,200
in cash, the report
Heraux was arrested and transported to the Charlotte County Jail, where he later was released on $25,500 bond.
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Charles David Hendry, 60, of St. Petersburg, Fla. Charges: two counts of violation of probation (original charges: DUI and refusal to submit to DUI testing). Bond: none.
• Mark Matthew Numen, 41, 200 block of Marker Road, Rotonda West. Charge: withholding child support payments. Purge: $780.
• Christopher Lamar Rowe, 27, 5400 block of Maze Drive, Punta Gorda. Charge: battery. Bond: none.
• Sade Alexander Dixon, 21, 5300 block of Bayley St., North Port. Charge: grand theft. Bond: $2,500.
• John C. Lee, 41, of Franklin, Tenn. Charge: withholding child support. Purge: $4,290.
• Christopher Michael Allen, 25, of Folkston, Ga. Charge: violation of probation (original charge: DUI). Bond: $2,000.
• Christine Anne Kovari, 26, 900 block of Acacia Drive, Englewood. Charge: petty theft. Bond: $500.
• Brittany Michelle Wyatt, 20, 1600 block of Lemon Bay Road, Englewood. Charge: petty theft. Bond: $500.
• Timothy Lee Sprunger, 50, 22100 block of Beverly Ave., Port Charlotte. Charge: battery. Bond: none.
— Compiled by Drew Winchester