Traffic enforcement locations announced
CHARLOTTE COUNTY — Beginning Monday, the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office will increase traffic enforcement at the following locations:
• Entire length of Burnt Store Road, from Punta Gorda to the Lee County line.
• Entire length of Midway Boulevard, Port Charlotte.
Traffic light/stop sign enforcement:
• Jones Loop Road and Interstate 75/Exit 161, Punta Gorda.
• U.S. 41 and Toledo Blade Boulevard, Port Charlotte.
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Carlos Alberto Vasquez, 25, of West Palm Beach, Fla. Charges: two counts of violation of probation. Bond: none.
• Ronald Daniel Cole, 40, 6800 block of Villa View Drive, Punta Gorda. Charges: two out-of-county warrants. Bond: none.
• Lisa Marie Yager, 50, 9300 block of Boots St., Punta Gorda. Charges: failure to appear and battery. Bond: $2,500.
• James Otis Byrd, 56, 21100 block of Gertrude Ave., Port Charlotte. Charges: aggravated battery and battery on a person 65 years old or older. Bond: $35,000.
• Robert Francis Hynes, 60, 4200 block of Kilpatrick St., Port Charlotte. Charges: possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear, battery on an officer, resisting arrest with violence and disorderly intoxication. Bond: none.
• Brianne Frances Black, 17, Buccaneer Blvd., Placida. Charge: felony criminal mischief involving $1,000 or more in property damage. She was released into the custody of a parent/guardian.
• Gregory Wolochuck, 31, 3300 block of Price Blvd., North Port. Charges: petty theft and resisting property recovery by a merchant. Bond: $3,500.
• Carolina Delsocorro Cuadra, 33, of Miami. Charges: two counts of violation of probation. Bond: none.
• Rodney Alan Pickle, 30, 7300 block of Elsa St., Englewood. Charge: violation of conditional-release requirements. Bond: none.
• Alexander John Bozzi, 45, 100 block of W. Perry St., Englewood. Charge: violation of probation. Bond: none.
• Tyler Shane Bailey Adams, 19, Sevilla Ave., Arcadia. Charges: grand theft and violation of probation. Bond: none.
• Eduardo Vasconcelos, 24, 2000 block of Kader St., Port Charlotte. Charge: reckless driving. Bond: $500.
• Margaret Lenore Furman, 18, 12300 block of Minnesota Ave., Punta Gorda. Charge: DUI. Bond: $2,000.
• Frank Paul Hargett, 41, 2700 block of Taylor Road, Punta Gorda. Charge: battery. Bond: $1,000.
— Compiled by Greg Martin and Marion Putman