Charlotte Police Beat
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Hector Ordaz-Pacheco, 20, 11300 block of Poplin Ave., Englewood. Charge: operating motor vehicle without a valid license. Bond: $500.
• Christopher Jose Manzano, 27, 900 block of Dupin Ave., Port Charlotte. Charge: DUI. Bond: $750.
• Michael Alan Padley, 24, 100 block of Swan Drive, Rotonda West. Charges: battery and tampering in a misdemeanor proceeding. Bond: none.
• Sam William Riche, of North Fort Myers. Charge: driving with a suspended license. Bond: $500.
• Crystal Marie Glucksman, 26, 4200 block of Lister St., Port Charlotte. Charge: battery. Bond: $1,500.
• Julie Ann McGonigal, 23, 5200 block of Ellsworth Terrace, Port Charlotte. Charge: battery. Bond: $1,000.
• Ronald Wayne Flanary, 18, 700 block of Floral Lane, Port Charlotte. Charges: armed burglary of a dwelling or structure, burglary of an occupied dwelling, burglary of an unoccupied structure, three counts of petty theft, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. Bond: $48,000.
• Richard James Campagna, 35, 23000 block of Bradford Ave., Port Charlotte. Charge: out-of-county warrant. Bond: $120.
• Michael Phillip Hains, 35, 3200 block of Carbaret St., Port Charlotte. Charge: violation of parole. Bond: none.
• Tiffany Leigh Goff, 41400 block of Horseshoe Road, Punta Gorda. Charge: out-of-county warrant. Bond: $1,000.
• Denise Renee Connors, 45, 2000 block of Willow Hammock Circle, Punta Gorda. Charge: battery. Bond: none.